We are committed to maintaining a safe learning environment. As part of that commitment, Indiana University requires applicants to disclose if they
- have been subject to formal disciplinary action (including for example, but not limited to, suspension or expulsion for academic or non-academic reasons at any high school, post-secondary institution, college or university;
- have been charged with or convicted of a crime (or a foreign legal equivalent) that has not been expunged by a court;
and/or have engaged in behavior that caused injury to person(s) or personal property (including for example, but not limited to, vandalism or behavior that led to a restraining order against you) which resulted in some form of discipline or intervention.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application to Indiana University, you acknowledge and agree that you have a continuing obligation to inform the University of
- any formal disciplinary action for academic or non-academic reasons at any educational institution;
- any legal charges and/or convictions (or foreign legal equivalents) that have not been expunged by a court;
- and/or any behavior that causes injury to person(s) or property which results in some form of discipline or intervention.
You must provide updated information to the campus admissions committee prior to class attendance. At that time, the campus admissions committee will review the information provided and may consider whether to delay or rescind your admission to IU.